Islamophobia
At the first time hearing this words, in my mind I was think of Muslim who is phobia about being discriminated by other religion, and Mr Mark was prove it to me that I was going wrong about this. Hehee=) It does not related with the Muslim phobia at all, but it is about other religion who is going prejudice and fear of Muslims and Islam as they think that we, as a Muslim is a terrorist, extremist, and all the other bad reputation are belongs to Muslim. Once I heard for Mr. mark explanation, my mouth automatically pronounce Ah-Ha...Ooo..Then, I was in Ah-Ha moment because for me it is sound irrational why other religious should be afraid of Muslim. As I know and realized, we as a Muslim who is frequently being discriminated by other, and not the one who do it to other people. The term Islamophobia started to be used when the incident of 9/11 happen. This has give Americans especially, and other races has bad perception towards Muslim. I see this as unfair because , the Jews was so long discriminate our relatives which is Palestinian but they were never being labeled as terrorist, extremist, or secularist, but once the Muslim bombed the PWTC, people all over the world accused Muslim as the most ruthless people in the world. For this learning purpose, Mr. Mark was shows to us a video about Islamophobia which talks about the Ground Zero Mosque. We can hear much perspective from the Jews, and Christian about the mosque. Some of their opinion sounds rational and some are quite funny for me. What I had observe from the video is Muslim seems don’t have place and freedom to practices our religion like the other religious do which is totally unfair. They kept using the incident of 9/11 as the reason why the Muslim should be treat badly by other religious.


4 comments:
well,for the first time i read it..i feel this very useful..congratulation,a very good job..i give her excellent!!
excellent job from u..keep it up..its really interesting and useful
very excellent
Actually they have a hidden agenda and they don't want more people to convert to Islam like what famous people like Lauren Booth, the late Micheal Jackson did.. converted to Islam.
Post a Comment